High Street, Colnbrook, Nr Heathrow, Slough, Berks, SL3 0LY (opposite “The Ostrich” Inn)
View of Chapel from High Street
Directions from M25 (Junction 14, Terminal 4)
- Follow signs to Poyle into Horton Road.
- At first roundabout turn right into Poyle Road (Golden Cross pub on your left).
- Continue over two small roundabouts to the T junction.
- Turn left into Old Bath Road (The Punchbowl pub/restaurant on your right).
- Continue over humps along Park Street then Bridge Street for half mile to mini roundabout. (Ye Old George pub on your right).
- Continue down High Street about 20 yds. Chapel is on your right hand side down a narrow driveway (easily missed!) The entrance is the first you come to which is opposite The Ostrich pub.
Directions from M4 (Junction 5, Langley)
- Follow old A4 London Road East to traffic lights and roundabout.
- Take right hand lane at traffic lights and then left into Bath Road.
- Continue to sharp right hand bend with BP garage at apex. At this bend turn left into Colnbrook High Street.
- Continue for approx 400yds. Chapel is on your left hand side down a narrow driveway (easily missed!) The entrance is opposite The Ostrich pub.
The chapel is located on the No 81 bus route , which runs between Hounslow West station and Slough.
Car – Walking
The chapel is situated 5 minutes by car West of London Heathrow Airport western perimeter and is ten minutes walk from Hilton Hotel, Poyle Road, Colnbrook